Working as a support volunteer
Volunteering for a local charity can be very rewarding, and WCTC is a charity that welcomes volunteers in a number of ways.
We are looking for volunteers to take on particular roles such as ‘fund raising’ and advising us on the complex issues such as employment issues, health and safety and other procedures which all modern organisations need.
We always need volunteers to work in our office to help with finance, sorting records, responding to phone calls and organising our library.
We do currently require the following volunteers.
Please download an application form from the bottom of the page.
Fund Raising Co-Ordinaters
We are seeking individuals who would like to assist us in organising fund raising events on our behalf.
No event is too big or too small – can your arrange a concert / training day / talk / coffee morning or bake sale?
All contributions are appreciated no matter how small the donation. SO – if you live within Oxfordshire, and would like to offer support to our small charity, please do get in touch.
Volunteer Office Administrators
Can you spare a few hours a week to provide receptionist and office support? Knowledge of Word / Excel would be advantageous.
1. To answer incoming phone calls from the Clinical Lead, counsellors and clients
2. To arrange assessment interviews for prospective clients
3. To undertake general office duties such as typing, maintenance of computer records and databases, photocopying and filing.
4. To record cash income and prepare for banking
5. To assist with preparation for events such as workshops and lectures with the mailing of invitations, preparation of publicity material, preparation of delegate packs and other support functions.